Gift Guide – Gifts For Him
Oof, his birthday is right around the corner and you haven’t even begun to consider a good gift for him….yikes. Don’t worry kids, I got you. Find below some chic or thoughtful gifts for him at all different price ranges. Don’t forget to add a card with some sweet words for your sweetie.
The Girl with a Heart on Her Middle Finger
1. I personally think men don’t love a glass of whiskey quite as much as they pretend to. But who am I to judge? If you want to sip on pure alcohol and call it an acquired taste, by all means go for it. But if you’re going to go for it, do it with this gorgeous Kiruto Rocks Glass found here for $90.
2. Got yourself a beard guy? Perfect! Let’s get your man something he’ll use constantly. The Art of Shaving has a beard and stubble trio kit that is designed to wash, condition and soften facial hair in three easy steps. Doesn’t get much better than that. Don’t think this is the perfect fit? Their website has a gift finder feature that will surely help you find the best options for your man. Get the trio here for $55.
3. Men love their Yeti’s! Get this Yeti rambler for $25 and help your man keep his beer colder for longer.
4. A good ass wallet is always a go-to gift for your man. I love, love, love this wallet from Coach. As someone who worked there for three years, I can honestly say their wallets are great quality and the leather is beautiful. This 3-in-1 wallet is perfect because it gives your man the freedom to take the entire wallet with him or just the removable ID insert if he’s just taking a few things with him. This perfect gift is $175, and you can get it here.
5. For the more low-key guy who loves comfort, go for this chill hoody. This eco-friendly hoody is super soft on the inside and made from 50 percent recycled plastic! You can find the perfect hoody here for $55.